Translate

Monday, November 2, 2009

The Weekend Review...... in a few words



Following from this weekend's happenings in the league, it is imperative that I analyse(not reaally) how I performed last weekend.

Bolton Wanderers vs. Chelsea: I predicted a 2-1 win for the away side. little did I know that the 'ref' will come up with a red card to distort the game and make the scoreline a little bit emphatic.... Credit to chelsea though, they were ruthless....


Manchester United vs. Blackburn Rovers: I said they'd be goals in this perhaps I meant a 'few goals'... Did blackburn play to just avoid a pasting?... united did their job well in a way their manager says indicates their patience... Nice finish from Dimitar Berbatov, though he hasn't scored against 'top 4' opposition just yet. he's got another chance next week at Chelsea.... It's setting up really nicely

Arsenal vs. Spurs: what hasn't been said?... well, enough said. Large gulf in class(period).

Fulham vs. liverpool: I predicted a 2-2. They played out a 3-1 game, with victory going to the hosts... Perhaps Rafa's time is up?... they can't play without Gerrard?.. if yes, then they are in for more shit....

All in all, they weekend wasn't really that bad but the chasing pack to the 'top 4' aren't exactly lighting up the premier league....
Off we go in preparation for this weekend after the Champions League.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Having read the article,tell us what you feel